Seiten

Dienstag, 29. August 2017

Ideal Love - Alice Burnett


Cover:
Gorgeous.

Synopsis:
After an argument with her husband Gilles, Venus Rees is left devastated by his sudden death. But when she discovers that he died of a treatable genetic condition she knew nothing about, she is haunted by the thought that he didn't love her enough to save himself. As time passes, Venus looks set to be trapped between grief and distrust forever. Until she meets the shy, good-looking and seemingly ideal Alex. Intertwining Venus's compelling attraction to Alex in the present with Gilles' enraptured pursuit of her in the past, Ideal Love is an intimate and life-affirming novel about love, from its incandescent beginnings to its final breath and back again.

My thoughts and opinion:
I am confused. I don't know what chapter belongs to what character. It constantly switches between Venus, Gilles, Gilles being alive, Gilles being dead, Leonie, Max, I MEAN WHAT. I still don't know who's actually important to the story.

I'm sad to say that I didn't finish this book. It could have been an amazing story. And interesting as well. The writing was poorly. Unfortunately. 
Thank you so much Legend Press for sending me this book <3

Genre: Novel 
ISBN:  9781787199897

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen